Thursday 27 March 2008

Starting FIREs


Just a head's up that the address for SiouxWIRE will be switching over at the weekend to www.siouxwire.com though the current address (siouxwire.blogspot.com) will be forwarded. There is a horrific backlog of interviews and posts to come. As I'm splitting my time between work, family, SiouxWIRE, and the upcoming relaunch of Siouxfire.com, things are getting quite hectic though (I hope) worth the wait.


Also, I'm having some troubles with Firefox dislaying the Siouxfire.com splash. If anyone out there can see the splash screen using Firefox following the link, let me know.

4 comments:

Betty Carlson said...

Good luck on your domain set-up -- your site definitely deserves its own domain...

Siouxfire said...

Thank you. I've been concerned that I'd lose it so it's a big relief. Now the big task is to get siouxFIRE up and running.

DeK - Delirium et Kaos said...

No problems here on any browser, and considering you're just using an img tag I really can't figure out what the problem could be...

Siouxfire said...

Thanks for the heads up, Dek. Yes, it's strange. Sometimes it doesn't appear, but only on Firefox.

I'm working from a laptop with Vista (which has been a headache) and I've tested it from other PCs without a problem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...