Friday 20 July 2007

SIOUXSIE SIOUX: Into a Swan video


I'm not sure if it's comforting or disappointing to find bands from my youth returning exactly as I remember them. Here is the first video(dir. Harvey & Carolyn) released from Siouxsie Sioux's new solo album MantaRay as well as a classic.




The single Into a Swan will be released on the 27th of August with the full album MantaRay scheduled for the 10th of September.

Links:
Siouxsie & the Banshees/Creatures
Harvey & Carolyn
if:mv (source) with Quicktime
Siouxsie Wiki
MantaRay

2 comments:

Betty Carlson said...

Any relationship to this band and your "sioux"donym?

Siouxfire said...

I have Native American heritage on my father's side; my grandmother being Sioux and my grandfather being Irish.

In the mid-90s my original choice of whiskeyfire was taken but with hindsight, Siouxfire is the better of the two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...