Tuesday 3 April 2007

천년여우 여우비 - Yobi, the 5 Tailed Fox

Director Lee Seong-Gang's new animated feature Yobi, the 5 Tailed Fox has been picked up by Les Editions Montparnasse. Of his work, I've only seen My Beautiful Girl, Mari which is an incredible blending of the sounds and sights of the sea, clouds, and plants to a pitch perfect, dreamy blend.

The official site for Yobi is HERE. The screenplay was written by Lee Chang-Dong. Again, I haven't seen it but given the stale state of children's animation westward, I have a little hope for something fresh to share with my little one. At least in the visuals, this looks like fun.
천년여우 여우비(Korea)

**NOTE: I've just added the tag "children" for those of you out their with kiddies in your lives or who are kids at heart. You can click on the tags in the right margin to filter the blog posts by criteria.

SOURCE: CATSUKA.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...